At the core ATA® 555 gloves are ultra-light weight, ultra-fine knit gloves that give you amazing dexterity and tactile sensitivity. So comfortable, yet they deliver ANSI A5 cut and level 4 abrasion resistance. Plus the MicroFoam Nitrile palm coat gives you more control over slippery parts, maximizing grip on dry, wet and even oily surfaces.
- Ultra-light weight, ultra-fine knit gloves provide outstanding dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- ATA® fiber technology delivers ANSI A5 Cut Resistance and ANSI Level 4 Abrasion Resistance
- MicroFoam Nitrile coated palm and fingers maximize dexterity and grip on dry, wet and even oily surfaces
- Users have more control over sharp, slippery parts
- MicroFoam Nitrile stays flexible in hot and cold conditions
- A great hypoallergenic alternative to natural Latex gloves and coatings
- Reinforced thumb crotch provides longer wear life and increased protection