Get amazing dexterity and tactile sensitivity from ATA® 556 gloves, featuring ultra-light weight, ultra-fine 18 gauge knit. So comfortable, yet they deliver ANSI A5 cut and level 4 abrasion resistance. Plus the Polyurethane palm coat maximizes grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Ultra-light weight, ultra-fine knit gloves provide outstanding dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- ATA® fiber technology delivers ANSI A5 Cut Resistance and ANSI Level 3 Abrasion Resistance
- Versatile Polyurethane coating on palm and fingers improves dry and wet grip performance in a broad variety of industrial applications
- Polyurethane coating feels soft and flexible to maintain dexterity, and grips well without feeling sticky or tacky
- Reinforced thumb crotch provides longer wear life and increased protection