Get dexterity down to your fingertips in light weight, form fitting M530 gloves. You can even pick up razor-sharp parts and know you’re getting ANSI A3 cut protection. For extra comfort, we gave M530 high dexterity gloves lots of stretch, blending Lycra fiber with our ATA Hide-Away technology.
- Cut Resistant M530 Gloves use ATA Hide-Away fiber technology to deliver a thin, form-fitting and light weight design with ANSI A3 cut protection appropriate for medium cut hazards
- The 13 gauge seamless knit gloves provide the dexterity and fingertip sensitivity you need to handle glass, sheet metal and other sharp edges
- The ATA fiber blend uses Lycra fibers for lots of stretch, making M530 gloves comfortable enough for extended periods of wear
- ATA Hide-Away technology provides long-lasting abrasion resistance and keeps the gloves looking like new, even after multiple washes
- Wear high dexterity M530 gloves as protective liner gloves under disposable or metal mesh gloves
- Color-coded hems make it easy to spot and select the right glove size
- Made in the USA