Unique PIONIR-ATA10 heat producing gloves can warm up by as much as 18 degrees Fahrenheit without batteries or heat packs by converting the Sun’s Near Infrared Rays (NIR) into heat. ATA PIONIR gloves are ideal for working outdoors. Plus you get ANSI A3 protection from cuts and abrasions.
- Now working outdoors in the cold doesn’t have to mean cold hands
- ATA PIONIR gloves have the power to keep your hands warm using Near Infrared (NIR) technology
- Unlike ordinary “thermostat” gloves, the fiber in PIONIR gloves can heat up in the presence of NIR rays from the Sun or certain indoor lighting, raising glove temperatures by as much as 18 degrees F
- Like ordinary “thermostat” gloves, they use hollow core fiber to insulate – so PIONIR gloves hold the heat
- Worn alone, they’re great general purpose gloves: This medium weight design delivers significant manual dexterity
- PIONIR-ATA10 gloves also give you ANSI A3 cut resistance, plus the option to raise their temperature by exposing them to NIR rays
- Made in the USA