Unique PIONIR-ATA13 heat producing gloves can warm up by as much as 18 degrees Fahrenheit without batteries or heat packs by converting the Sun’s Near Infrared Rays (NIR) into heat. ATA PIONIR gloves are ideal for working outdoors. Plus they provide ANSI A2 cut resistance.
- Now working outdoors in the cold doesn’t have to mean cold hands
- ATA PIONIR gloves have the power to keep hands warm using Near Infrared (NIR) technology
- Unlike ordinary “thermostat” gloves, the fiber in PIONIR gloves can heat up in the presence of NIR rays from the Sun or certain indoor lighting, raising glove temperatures by as much as 18 degrees F
- Like ordinary “thermostat” gloves, they use hollow core fiber to insulate – so PIONIR gloves hold the heat
- Worn alone, they’re great general purpose gloves: Thin and light weight, they deliver significant manual dexterity
- With ANSI A2 cut resistance, PIONIR-ATA13 gloves also make a great liner glove
- Made in the USA