Experience great grip plus amazing warmth with PIONIR-ATA13ND foam nitrile coated gloves. Designed for working outdoors, ATA PIONIR heat producing gloves can convert Near Infrared Rays (NIR) from the Sun into heat, keeping your hands warm by raising glove temperature by as much as 18 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PIONIR-ATA13ND gloves deliver high dexterity thanks to ATA Advanced Technology Armor, and a reliable grip on wet, dry and oily surfaces via the Foam Nitrile palm coat
- They’re also the first gloves that can heat up through the power of Near Infrared technology instead of bulky batteries or heat packs, making them great for working outdoors
- Here’s how: The fiber in PIONIR gloves can actually convert Near Infrared Rays (NIR) from the Sun and certain indoor lighting into heat, warming up by as much as 18 degrees Fahrenheit
- And PIONIR gloves hold in heat, using the same hollow-core fiber design as ordinary thermal gloves
- You’ll also get ANSI A2 protection from cuts and abrasions
- You can wash and reuse PIONIR-ATA13ND gloves again and again – PIONIR technology is permanent