The USM-1180 stainless steel mesh glove is 100% metal, which many choose for its sanitation and food safety strengths. It’s made from surgical grade stainless steel and delivers high level protection against cuts and punctures. At the wrist a metal hook with steel prong delivers a fully adjustable, comfortable fit.
- All-metal gloves are often chosen for sanitation and food safety purposes; Steel is non-corrosive and will not harbor bacteria
- Quality features include 316L surgical grade stainless steel and 4-ring hook up throughout
- Appropriate for wet conditions; Easily cleaned and highly sanitary
- 21 CFR compliant; approved for direct food contact
- Adjust the wrist for a comfortable fit with the metal hook with steel prong
- Wrist length glove is ambidextrous; the same glove will work on either right or left hand
- 21 CFR compliant and appropriate for direct food contact