US Mesh aprons are made from surgical grade stainless steel and deliver the ultimate in worker safety – extreme cut protection plus puncture resistance. That’s because a knife point can only penetrate as far as the fractional openings in or between the links.
- Individually welded stainless steel rings deliver the highest level of cut resistance available, plus significant protection against stabs and punctures
- Quality features include 316L surgical grade stainless steel that’s non-corrosive and will not harbor bacteria, and 4-ring hook up throughout
- Appropriate for wet conditions; Easily cleaned and highly sanitary
- 21 CFR compliant and appropriate for direct food contact
- Adjustable elastic straps help customize the fit
- USM-2000 is 20” w x 30” l; USM-2100 is 20” w x 34” l; USM-2200 is 26” w x 34” l