The USM-2107 apron is 100% steel, which many choose for its sanitation and food safety benefits since stainless steel will not harbor bacteria. It’s also noncorrosive, appropriate for wet environments and 21 CFR compliant for direct food contact.
- Individually welded stainless steel rings deliver the highest level of cut resistance available, plus significant protection against stabs and punctures
- All-metal garments are often chosen for sanitation and food safety purposes; Steel is non-corrosive and will not harbor bacteria
- Quality features include 316L surgical grade stainless steel and 4-ring hook up throughout
- Appropriate for wet conditions; Easily cleaned and highly sanitary
- 21 CFR compliant and appropriate for direct food contact
- USM-2107 apron is 20” w x 34” l and comes with a USM-9037 3-piece black elastic strap set
- For a 26” x 34” size of the same style, order USM-2207