US Mesh tunics are made from stainless steel mesh to deliver the ultimate in worker safety – extreme cut protection plus puncture resistance. That’s because a knife point can only penetrate as far as the fractional openings in the mesh. The USM-4100 features a full-length apron-style front, two sleeves, and a 12” long half back.
- Individually welded stainless steel rings deliver the highest level of cut resistance available, plus significant protection against stabs and punctures
- Quality features include 316L surgical grade stainless steel that’s non-corrosive and will not harbor bacteria, and 4-ring hook up throughout
- Wrist-to-shoulder sleeves feature web cuffs with adjustable snap closure
- Slit neck for easy donning and doffing
- Appropriate for wet conditions; Easily cleaned and highly sanitary
- 21 CFR compliant and appropriate for direct food contact
- Sizes S and M are 36” long in front; L and XL are 40” long in front